Sunday, August 23, 2009

All nighters.

Last year I only pulled one all-nighter.
Not for homework but because a friend and I stayed up all night talking.

Last night was my second.
Classes have yet to start so it was not due to homework.
Erin and I were warned about how social Burgh was, but I think we underestimated HOW SOCIAL BURGH IS.
Went to bed just passed ten hoping to get up and run before church.
But the only sleep I got was 2:08 to 2:20.

The first church I went to last year was North Park Covenant.
And this year it will be my first again!
[Kaj's church.]


Hannah Joy.

1 comment:

BB said...

Hannah Joy, whatta joy it is to have your blog back. It always lifts my spirits. You'll have to introduce Kaj to your Wheaton folk sometime soon. Nice to have you back in the neighborhood. Uncle Brad