Sunday, September 13, 2009

Liebe ist.



Mom and I had a really nice time in Chicago with Kaj.
Jazz fest, Mediterranean food.
Time with Kaj's parents was really awesome too.

The passed week has been super active.
Biking a lot, lake a couple times, downtown, cafes, class, orchestra.
It's 9:45 and I am calling it a night.

Tomorrow I give a speech in my Public Speaking class.
It is an "introduction" of myself.
I'm going to talk about Locks of Love.

Here are some pictures because not many words are coming to me right now:



Kaj and I at Critical Mass.



Friends at Epic Burger.
Because according to Chicago Magazine it is one of the top 30 places to get a burger!



We canoed down the Chicago river!


Kaj



Me



Erin



Drank hot coffee beneath the Sears Tower.. still in the canoe.



Kaj and I.



Went south to Roosevelt, then back up towards the Navy Pier.



Erin and I's desks.



At Jazz Festival.



:)


Time to hit the hay.


Hannah Joy.